Re: Principles and Principals

1997-09-16 14:20:57
At 01:33 PM 9/16/97 -0400, Rodney Thayer wrote:
   In the real world is the email address optional?  What do people want?  In
   PGP5 the email address is effectively mandatory, if you want to use the key
   for Eudora, for example.

   I'm asking what people THINK it should do not what people think of the PGP5
   UI.

I want the email address to be optional. I want to be able to have a key
that has authorizations only.

        Jon

-----
Jon Callas                                         jon(_at_)pgp(_dot_)com
Chief Scientist                                    555 Twin Dolphin Drive
Pretty Good Privacy, Inc.                          Suite 570
(415) 596-1960                                     Redwood Shores, CA 94065