PGP/MIME Partial compliance test

1997-10-15 17:52:41
        Because PGP 5.0 can't seem report whether or not it is using
the MD5 or SHA1 hash, my PGP/MIME program can't provide that
information in the Content-Type header without maintaining a database
of keys or something awkward like that.

        This message is not PGP/MIME compliant because the hash is
wrong.  If anyone reading this has a PGP/MIME system, please tell me
if this message is processed correctly.  If all existing mailers
process it correctly, I will just ignore the problem and wait for
better output from PGP 5.0.  Thanks.

--
Ben Escoto
PGP/MIME mail welcome - finger bescoto(_at_)leland(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu for