Re: IETF process

1997-11-08 12:20:21
The ietf-open-pgp mailing list isn't the most appropriate place for
discussing S/MIME, is it? :-) I'd like to point people over to the mailing
list for the just-formed S/MIME Working Group at
ietf-smime(_at_)imc(_dot_)org(_dot_)
However, since there is a bit of confusion still here, I'd like to clear it
up so it doesn't get in the way of the decisions being made here about
OpenPGP.