Re: The case against redundancy and isolation

1997-11-22 09:23:50
On Fri, Nov 21, 1997 at 01:14:10PM -0800, Jim McCoy wrote:
I hate to burst the bubble of everyone at PGP, Inc. but right now and
for the forseeable future PGP is _only_ email.  It is not for general
purpose encryption because in those cases people use toolkits that do
not carry around as much bogus baggage as PGP does (like Ascii
Armoring for example...)

I beg to differ.  When I encrypt a file (which I do on occasion) PGP
is the tool of choice.

--
Kent Crispin                            "No reason to get excited",
kent(_at_)songbird(_dot_)com                    the thief he kindly spoke...