Re: The case against redundancy and isolation

1997-11-22 19:51:58
As Dave said, I think this argument is just going round in circles
now.
We seem to have clarified at least some points. I believe none of the
following is contentious:

From your points (not quoted) I would assume you prefer the option of
basically ignoring the Armour issue - leave it documented and as a MAY. I
would prefer that myself. It keeps the spec simple and fast out the door.

We are in danger of getting into discussion on how PGP objects are
transported, which I believe is best left to other groups/specs.
--
Lindsay Mathieson
Black Paw Communications