Re: The armour issue

1997-11-26 20:10:26
The first piece of signed code I ever got was MacPGP 2.6.2.  I like the
idea of detached signatures on executable files.  One use I can see is
signing every executable on your system and storing the signatures
separately.  Then you can periodically check the system for altered code.
(Too bad Mac code normally alters itself.)

How do armor and MIME compare in their support of this application?

Bill Frantz       | One party wants to control | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | what you do in the bedroom,| 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com | the other in the boardroom.| Los Gatos, CA
95032, USA