Re: Helpful

1997-11-30 13:59:13
If RSADSI chooses to release RC2 because they think the benefit of
having S/MIME be an internet standard outweighs the benefit of having
RC2 be a trade secret, that is RSADSI's decision to make.

They can continue to push S/MIME without being an internet standard.

You are flying in the face of many years of court rulings on such topics
as country club discrimination. Think it through.

Oh, please.
Return the law degree you got from your box of frosted flakes, please.  You
are making a mockery even of that.

I can see I'm going to have to beef up my Sternlight filter.