Sternlight

1997-12-01 17:35:11
David Sternlight wrote

Frankly speaking, I have the impression this is really not a useful discussion
to continue in the PGP and S/MIME 3 IETF lists since I think de facto we've
got two standards evolving and the commonality is likely mostly to be in the
area of envelopes. But it is not for me to try to shut off discussion on this
interesting topic, if others find it useful.

David

-------

David, please depart this group. Your input and focus should be more
relevant there, and your absence from the open pgp list will help us
get work done rather than casting us into the polemics of insult and
Zimmerman-hate that you take everywhere you post.