opgp99f.tgz uploaded, with a pgp50i patch for V4 sigs (on data)

1998-05-08 14:01:50
It should roll into the new directory.

The patch is a horrible kluge, but does allow me to test V4 sigs.  The
only real error (other than some checks I #ifdef-ed away instead of
really fixing) is that keyids are always at the same place with my opgp
test suite, so instead of parsing the new sig format, I just go to the Nth
byte, but there is a comment to that effect.  I also included the ElGamal
sig enabling (and some definitions for PKalg20 which don't work yet), and
the fix to the conventional algorithm.

I fixed a few issues with lookup and punzip compatibility with the latest
zlib (since I am using an undocumented feature, it does strange things
at the end of the stream which I need to compensate for).

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---