Re: Moving forward

1998-05-17 12:59:51
On Wed, 13 May 1998, Jon Callas wrote:

When you have comments on -03, please be explicit about what you want me to
change. Best of all is something like: "Please change 'xxx yyy zzz' to 'xxx
aaa bbb zzz'" because then I know exactly what you want. If you want me to
add a paragraph, give me a suggestion, I'm more than happy to edit and
rewrite. I've felt bad in the past because I've been slow on a number of
perfectly reasonable requests for no other reason than I didn't understand
the request.

      Jon

I would also suggest posting any of these edits and their status
(suggested, approved) to the ietf-open-pgp list so that everyone will know
what the final spec will say - after final call, everyone should be able
to derive a diff against it to determine the release.

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---