OFF TOPIC: PGP Plug In for Outlook Express

1998-06-08 11:31:20
Sorry to bother all of you with the following problem.
I'm trying to use the available PGP Plug in for Outlook Express, but, even if
I've tried both a national (Italian) and an international (US) version of
Outlook Express under Windows 95, I can't succeed in using it.
It seems that the Plug In available on pgp.net (which declares itself as
version 5.5.5) is able to correctly encrypt or "encrypt and sign" e-mail
messages, but does not correctly "sign" e-mail messages.
Indeed, all sent messages are not recognised as correctly structured by
receiving Outlook Express with the PGP Plug-in or receiving full Outlook.

If I select the "Decrypt message" entry from the PGP menu while reading a
signed message I always get the following diagnosys "The message/data contains
a detagned signature".

Viceversa, if I both encrypt and sign a message everything works fine.
Can someone give me a hint?
Please reply directly to me.
Thanks in advance. Ciao
    Dom