Re: IMC & OpenPGP (interoperability)

1998-07-09 11:17:35
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:

Neither. I removed PGP/MIME and OpenPGP from the event because no one
expressed any interest in testing either at the event. If two or more
companies want to attend and participate, I'd be happy to put PGP/MIME and
OpenPGP back in the event.

Is there any list of implementors?  I have one, and GnuPG is a second with
which I verify interoperability.  If I have the code and access to a
platform that runs it I would be willing to do some checking by myself.

I also keep verifying everything against PGP 5.0 (+patches) and PGP 2.6.2.

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---