Palm III (or PPw/OS3 upgrade) beta.

1998-08-25 17:18:04
On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 dontspam-tzeruch(_at_)ceddec(_dot_)com wrote:

I finally have a reasonable version that runs on the Palm III (or any with
OS 3.0).  It uses the clipboard to move data, and the address book to hold
the public keys (so you can beam them).  I don't have keysigning working
yet, but the structure is there and it is a priority to finish.  It also
handles all incoming algorithms (if the appropriate SSLeay libraries are
there), but sticks to 3DES/SHA1 for encryption.  This includes the
binaries for things not in the pilotSSLeay package, and source.

palmopgp12.tgz - fixes include keysigning (you can now beam your business
card w/ PGP pubkey, I can sign it and beam the sig packet back as a memo -
PGP doesn't beam itself).  Memory fixes, so it can encrypt large messages,
the UI is better, but there are still debug messages.

If anyone (in the us or ca) has a Palm III, and is interested, give it a
try.