42nd IETF OpenPGP agenda

1998-08-27 21:54:33
I've managed to wait until the last possible second to publish this.  For
those who have been looking on the IETF agenda page in vain, I apologize.

I expect this to be a relatively short meeting.  Here is the outline:

Agenda Bashing  5        John Noerenberg
  In case anyone really wants to spend 2 hours on Friday morning at the end
of IETF week...

Formats         15      Jon Callas
  We're almost there.  Current status and next steps

ECC Addendum    15      Ted Rallis
  Consideration of Elliptic Curves

PGP/MIME        15      John Noerenberg
  Status and next steps

Wrap-up         5       John Noerenberg

For those of you in Chicago who see this before the meeting:

What are you doing up at this hour?  Don't you know we have a meeting in
the morning? <grin>

best,

john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com
  --if we are to be saved, it will not be by Romans but by saints.
  -- Thomas Cahill, "how the Irish Saved Civilization", 1995