Re: Encrypting RFC822 headers in S/MIME or PGP/MIME messages

1998-09-17 16:36:20
At 03:47 PM 9/17/98 -0700, Ned Freed wrote:
I personally favor a message/rfc822 parameter, but I can also see a case for
putting it elsewhere. What do other people think? If there seems to be
consensus that this needs to be on message/rfc822, I'd be happy to write
a short draft defining such a parameter.

Given that OpenPGP is about to go to IESG last call in days, and S/MIME is
in it's last throes, and that the two groups are sure to do things
differently :-), I think a message/rfc822 parameter would be best.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium