Re: Twofish

1999-01-13 20:03:55

Upon greater light being shed on the subject, I vote that identifier 10 be
TwoFish and 11 be whatever wins AES, if it is TwoFish it will be
un-needed.

Now the problem is the bit size, looking at how we have other stuff done
(Block size = 64 bit, key size = 128), it seems fitting that if Block size
=128 we have key size = 256

Max <maxinux(_at_)openpgp(_dot_)net> New PGP Keys Available
       If crypto is outlawed only outlaws will have crypto.
1960 Ford Falcon Tudor Daily Driver, Dont you just wish you had one?