Re: kmail in KDE 2 implements pgp/mime encoded / signed mails

2000-11-10 08:33:41
On  9 Nov, Florian Weimer wrote:
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net> writes:
I just wanted to inform you of this fact, as IMHO, there has not been
an abundance of free, excellent mail clients in the past that had
this feature.
(Only mutt and Eudora AFAIK)

Recent development versions of Gnus are supposed to support it, too.

TkRat has had pgp/mime support for some time (since april 1997 to be
more exact).

TkRat is available at http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~maf/ratatosk

IMHO this is a free, excellent MUA. But I am probably pretty biased.

        /MaF (the author of TkRat)