Re: Rijndael in PGP???

2001-02-06 19:19:16
=== Feb. 6, 2001; 21:17 EST ===

Hello. I am interested in the subject, because
I believe that both CAST-256 and Rijndael support
128 bit Plaintext/Ciphertext I/O, and
because CAST was already incorporated into PGP 5.0+.
I am on "the learning curve" and I apprecciate your
assistance.  Is there a "real development" effort
being done to incorporate Rijndael into PGP?
Let me know, please.  It's a project I may want
to work on locally, in New Jersey, USA.

Best regards.

    Joe Tag,Jr.