Re: Rijndael in PGP???

2001-02-06 19:52:22
Yes, both the commercial version, PGP 7 from Network Associates, and
the free GPG (GNU Privacy Guard) already incorporate Rijndael.

Hal Finney

Hello. I am interested in the subject, because
I believe that both CAST-256 and Rijndael support
128 bit Plaintext/Ciphertext I/O, and
because CAST was already incorporated into PGP 5.0+.
I am on "the learning curve" and I apprecciate your
assistance.  Is there a "real development" effort
being done to incorporate Rijndael into PGP?
Let me know, please.  It's a project I may want
to work on locally, in New Jersey, USA.