You can send actual postcard from asia

2001-02-19 10:05:30
If you received an actual postcard from abroad¡¦.
How do you feel ?

We send it from Seoul Korea to your client in worldwide with a Korea stamp and
oriental postcard with your handwritten messages.

Your customer will think you are sending it from Korea with traveling, even if
you are not there.

a)      customer's interest - say hello from the mystery world.
b)      customer's inspiration - your special concerns from abroad.
c)      unique experience - receiving news from the opposite side of the earth.
d)      hand-written message - think of them as a valued customer

For most companies it means the difference between a sizeable profit margin and
just getting by. A successful business requires good communication between the
company and the client and the company showing that it cares about its clients.

With our personalized postcards you have the opportunity to show that you care
about the people who make your business profitable.
Many companies have greeting cards that can be received electronically. Our
company is not one of those. Even though we realize that we are in the
electronic age we relate to how important an 'actual' postcard received at
their home or office can be. Our postcards served handwritten so that they can
be personable. These messages will relate that you care about their business
and think of them as a valued customer.

So why wait any longer to let your customers know how you feel about them
Visit our website today at http://www.asiancard.com to let them know how
important they are to you.

Sincerely

Jaeson Joe