Brand New Motorola Email Pager FR-EE

2001-02-21 20:54:35
We are a professional commercial e-mail service that has been in business for over 6 years. We can help you reach more potential customers through e-mail. No doubt you've heard every horror story
about UCE, but frankly it's not true. There is a very small element that does not want the Internet to be used for commercial purposes, but isn't that what the Internet really is? And it is completely legal to send commercial e-mail.

There is Target and Bulk Email. We can send either for you! We've mailed for hundreds of companies over the last 6 years, and many of them you would recognize.

Here are some of the advantages:
* No Printing Cost! No Handling (stuffing envelops)!
* No Postage!
* Cost Effective Too!
100 thousand $200
500 thousand $875
1 million $1500
* We do all the mailing, you have no hassle!

We will assist you in the preparation of your e-mail letter!
Ask us for our Special Introduction Price when you phone. We will show you that e-mailing works!

For complete details, phone (888) 829-1943