ECC

2001-05-22 06:23:26
Hi.

I have reviewed my suggestion for an integration of elliptic
curve cryptography into the openPGP standard, and changed
the need for special "pseudo-MPIs" into a variable number
of parameters (thanks to Thomas Roessler) and added the actual
discussed "optimal extension fields" to the definitions.

I'll be gladful to receive any comments about it - especialy
if anybody find major mistakes I would be very pleased to
hear about them before I provide the paper to the IETF.

Best Regards

--
Dominikus Scherkl