Re: Draft openPGP ECC formats

2001-08-09 08:47:11

At 11:34 AM -0700 8/9/01, Rodney Thayer wrote:
This implies severe process failure -- the draft editor isn't
supposed to let drafts get in without permission from the WG chair.

There is no restriction on personal submissions. Dominikus was unaware of IETF procedures. We have discussed it, and he has agreed to resubmit it as a personal draft.

To reassure you, the rfc-editor did not accept the document w/o consulting with me, and I explained to Dominikus why it could not be submitted as a WG document.

--

john noerenberg
jwn2(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com