Preparing a new draft...

2001-08-20 12:12:12

I'm going through things needed to put in a new draft, and looking at the
last few months of comments to see what I should add.

I think we agreed that we should add in SHA256, SHA384, and SHA512. Does
anyone disagree?

Do people here want to see diffs of my source before I submit the draft? (I
use a Perl formatting program that uses a RUNOFF/roff-like markup language
to produce the actual copy. Sending diffs of the final output is less fun
than it could be, but the source doesn't know page numbers or even section
numbers. On the other hand, it's pretty easy to see the actual changes.)

I'd like to get this one out ASAP, because I stupidly didn't get it out a
long time ago with the correct packet numbers for MDC, and I feel badly
about that. Producing actual drafts if a new one is needed is easy. It's
the figuring out what should go in it that's trouble.

        Jon