RE: pointers to openpgp-interop knowledge base?

2001-11-03 17:44:50

http://www.openpgp.org/technical/interoperability/

However, the information there is pretty limited.  If anyone has
contributions of the types described below, send them to me and I'll see
that they're added to the site.

Brian Smith
Hush Communications

 -----Original Message-----
From:         John J Kane [mailto:jkane89(_at_)softhome(_dot_)net]
Sent: 03 November 2001 18:06
To:   ietf-openpgp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject:      pointers to openpgp-interop knowledge base?

This message has NOT been ENCRYPTED and has NOT been SIGNED

Are there any sources online for the following?

  * contact info for people involved in interop testing
  * examples of non-conformant output (for testing)
  * examples of conformant output which have been
    documented to break certain implementations

Should a page be set up to host this information?

--
JJK