Re: Whither comment packets?

2002-04-18 11:57:42

I don't find it makes a lot of sense either.

Key size reduction is anyway easy to do whatever the packet formats --
from the cryptography directly: generate weak key-pairs, or weak
symmetric keys, or trap-door weak keys (weak if you know some secret
strong otherwise) etc.  There have been a number of papers about how
to do this and how to do it well.

Adam