Re: Comments on ECC draft

2002-09-23 15:57:27

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 03:01:12PM -0700, Len Sassaman wrote:

I'd like to bring this up again before the next revision of the draft. How
close are we to consensus on the ECC semantics?

OpenSSL now has ECC in it, and there is an ECC in TLS draft being proposed
in the IETF. It is worth nailing this down, I think.

I'm not against ECC in OpenPGP, but given how close 2440bis is to last
call, perhaps the ECC specification could go in a companion RFC?

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw(_at_)jabberwocky(_dot_)com  |  WWW
http://www.jabberwocky.com/