Re: let's look... Re: Standardizing inline PGP for e-mail?

2003-01-31 13:01:26

no clearsigned messages verify in hushmail,
they do not even display the pgp headers, footers and signatures
unless the
'show actual message' display is checked, and even then, while it
does
display everything, it verifies as 'bad'

HushMail will verify the clearsigned message if the public key corresponding to
the signature has been uploaded to our keyserver.  Otherwise it should just
display "Certificates could not be found for some of the signatures on the
message".

That's the behavior that I get when I read the "let's look..." message.