Re: OpenPGP Sub Keys (Was: key flag for authentication)

2003-06-16 06:31:35

Ian Brown <I(_dot_)Brown(_at_)cs(_dot_)ucl(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk> writes:

Another "eccentricity" I am fond of is short-lifetime encryption subkeys
that can be deleted once they have expired, reducing the impact of the
above-mentioned key seizure powers. I currently (manually) generate such
keys valid for one month; if I ever got round to automating this, I
would go for a week or less...
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA127BBD5

You clearly don't archive your encrypted email...

-derek
       warlord(_at_)MIT(_dot_)EDU                        PGP key available