Re: Adding in BZ2 compression?

2003-07-03 18:56:54

Just to play devil's advocate, why do we need yet another compression
algorithm?

-derek

Jon Callas <jon(_at_)callas(_dot_)org> writes:

I have a request for an algorithm number for bz2 compression. The
implementer in question has promised on a stack of holy books only to use it
along with compression prefs. Anyone object strongly?

    Jon

       warlord(_at_)MIT(_dot_)EDU                        PGP key available