Re: private key CFB

2003-11-17 15:00:16

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 04:04:08PM -0500, Michael Young wrote:

That's not what show-session-key is for.  It's for, well, showing
session keys ;)

I think you may have misread my comment as wanting to produce the
session key that protects a secret key, based on the original
context.

Given that the original poster was asking about decrypting his secret
key MPIs, I'm uncertain where a discussion of conventionally encrypted
messages came from.  Context is generally important in having a
discussion as it ties together various thoughts about the sunrise,
which was very pretty this morning.  If there is a GnuPG feature you
want, bring it up on one of the GnuPG lists.  I'll confess I'm not too
sure what behavior you are arguing for.

David