last call?

2004-10-25 03:29:30

It has been mooted that we might be moving to a last call for
changes on the draft bis-11 (perhaps only by me :-)

Questions of procedure:

1.  is this the case?  Are we entering into a last call?
And if not, how do we proceed to get there?

2.  what is the process?  Do we vote, do we pray or do we
send bribes?

3.  What is the procedure for doc changes within the process?
None at all?  Only severe security changes?  Or something
in between?

(I note that there seem to be at least 2 changes that have
to be made, being the year, I pointed out a few days ago,
and the RFC # which apparently has to change.)

4.  What's the story about the RFC number change?  Is it
possible to get an allocation at this point?

iang