Re: New 'User Attribute Packet' subpacket - Named Attribute Subpacket (type 0)

2005-08-11 06:10:00

David Srbecky wrote:
Hello,

In my humble opinion this is the most important attribute of all. That's why I suggest assigning it the special type 0. This attribute is supposed to be used for any user specific, program specific or experimental data. It is similar to the mail X- headers - it allows users to store identifiable information, which is not suitable for standardization or is not standardized yet.

This sounds like a new feature request.  I vote no,
we are in last call.  Apologies, I think you've turned
up too late for this one.

iang