RE: "The OpenPGP mail and news header" extenssion

2005-08-12 14:27:02

Simon Josefsson wrote:
David Srbecky <dsrbecky(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

Simon Josefsson wrote:
David Srbecky <dsrbecky(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:
        url=http://example.com/key.txt;
        modification=Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:59:18 +0200 (CEST);
        version=GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32);
        comment=Using GnuPG with Thunderbird;

signature=iD8DBasdQFC+Jqasd5X6K7Lza8L3FgC3GU2joRAkV+AaJ9AqD/Fs=

...[snip]

I understand.  Implement your scheme and write a draft about
it!  I think your ideas are too far-fetching to be reasonable
added to this document.  There are many details that has to be solved.

You might like to note that the IETF MASS pre-working group is currently
discussing just such a proposal, called DKIM.  This is based on an amalgam
of Yahoo Domain Keys, and Cisco Identified Internet Mail.

Refer to http://mipassoc.org/mass/ for further details.

James