Re: Multiple signatures in clearsigned messages (was Re: Cleartext Signatures)

2005-10-12 08:06:00

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 12:07:13AM -0700, "Hal Finney" wrote:
The fact that we may have to add further rules clarifying how to use it
just emphasizes our lack of experience with the construct.  Often with
these things you don't find the problems until you actually try to use it
for something and interoperate with others.  Given that notary signatures
have been in the draft in some form or other for years without seeing
any use that I know of, should we consider taking them out?