Re: Lack of clarity in dash-escaped?

2005-11-30 07:26:24

Daniel A. Nagy wrote:

galland$ cat moo
one
two
galland$ dd if=moo of=poo bs=1 count=7
7+0 records in
7+0 records out
7 bytes transferred in 0.000147 secs (47585 bytes/sec)
galland$ cat poo
one
twogalland$ gpg -at --sign -u DSS3 poo
gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Ian Grigg DSS3 <iang(_at_)systemics(_dot_)com>"
1024-bit DSA key, ID DABCCA96, created 2000-03-26

galland$ cat poo.asc
galland$ cat poo
one
twogalland$