OpenPGP header field (was: Re: Topic/Speaker requests for Montreal)

2006-07-07 04:34:30

Derek Atkins <derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com> writes:

  OpenPGP Mail Header

I won't be in Montreal, but here is a short status update:

The document is blocked pending a better ABNF definition.  The problem
is that the ABNF definition has to be more compatible with the ABNF as
used in RFC 2822 and MIME (think permitting whitespace etc).

I don't have time to work on that part, but if someone with
ABNF-skills could help, that would move the document forward.

The latest version of the document is available online at:

http://josefsson.org/openpgp-header/

Cheers,
Simon