Re: OpenPGP Minutes / Quick Summary

2006-07-14 11:12:42

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:02:42 -0400 Ian G <iang(_at_)systemics(_dot_)com>
wrote:

There are probably 10 implementations out
there...  Of the implementations I know:

Gpg, PGP Inc,
Cryptix, epointsystems, hushmail

here are some others:

Crypt::OpenPGP - Pure-Perl OpenPGP implementation
http://www.stupidfool.org/perl/docs/perldoc/Crypt/OpenPGP.html

5 pgp products by this company:
http://www.articsoft.com/products.htm

filecrypt (4 pgp products)
http://www.veridis.com/openpgp/en/index.asp

another commercial one here:
http://www.anidirect.com/products/encryption/edge.html

p5-Crypt-OpenPGP
http://www.freebsdsoftware.org/security/p5-Crypt-OpenPGP.html

SharpPrivacy - OpenPGP for C#
http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/sharpprivacy.asp?df=100&forumid=15
716&exp=0&select=519463

a list of members of open pgp alliance:
http://www.openpgp.org/members/

Cryptocx v6
http://www.easybyte.com/products/cryptocx.html

BPG: An OpenPGP Privacy Toolkit for NetB
http://netbsd-soc.sourceforge.net/projects/bpg/

zendit,  edge
http://www.authora.com/

maybe the implementors of these programs,
and other interested parties who may not be able to travel too far
away,
could attend future meetings
by videoconferencing of some sort

fwiw,

not a day goes by where i don't use an open pgp product
(besides hushmail ;-) )
for e-mail encryption, file encryption, etc.

and am sure there are many others in similar circumstances,

and we are all very happy that there is an open pgp standard
that is by and large reasonably adhered to,
and that we can all communicate securely

please keep up the good work,

and

THANKS!!!

vedaal

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485