Re: OpenPGP Minutes / Quick Summary

2006-08-05 16:03:06

On 2006-07-12 18:16:45 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

Thomas Roessler gave a history of the Multiple Signature
Draft.  It's an extension to RFC1847 to allow the
"signature" portion of the message to be a "multipart/mixed"
and have a set of signatures on the signed data instead of
just a single signature.  This signature set could be a
combination of OpenPGP and e.g. S/MIME signatures.

As a status update, I've dug out the (quite short) draft from
that old backup; before re-submitting it, I'm waiting for my
co-authors from back then to give me new contact information
and to ok submitting with the new IETF IPR boilerplate.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.