Re: Camellia draft

2007-05-03 06:25:51

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 02:47:52PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:

* David Shaw:

5.  IANA Considerations

   This document requires IANA to assign an algorithm number from the
   registry of OpenPGP Symmetric Key Algorithms that was created by
   [RFC2440].

Has this registry been created with RFC 2440?  I can't find it on the
IANA web site.

It has not.  The registry is created with 2440bis, but since 2440bis
hasn't been published yet it does not have a number.  I'm using 2440
as a "least incorrect" placeholder until the real number is available.

David