Camellia draft

2007-05-02 20:56:53
Here's a stab at a draft for Camellia in OpenPGP.  Some notes:

* I structured it as a personal informational submission.  I'm not
sure of the procedure (WG consensus?), but I'm sure that making this a
official standards-track submission from the WG would be preferable.

* I haven't yet sent this to the draft submission address at the IETF.
If people here more or less like what I've written, I will.

* This draft is marked as "Updates: 2440" and references 2440
incorrectly here and there.  That's just a placeholder.  I assume that
2440bis will be published with its new number fairly soon, and as soon
as that happens, I'll update the draft.

David