Re: Next Steps

2007-11-05 10:48:09

Werner Koch wrote:
On Mon,  5 Nov 2007 15:33, derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com said:

So now is the time to speak up and submit your drafts so we can show
the AD that there's enough interest to continue working, and that we
have a plan.

I am pretty sure that Ben Laurie will submit a new PFS draft and I would
be happy to implement it in GnuPG.

I would be up for that, indeed.

David Shaw has a draft for a
Camellia.

With the recent NIST announcements I consider work on ECDSA important
and a task the WG should take up now.

Taking 2440 to DRAFT would require at last 6 months, plus this test
plan that shows valid interop testing on every feature in 4880.  Any
volunteers?

You mean taking 4880 to DRAFT?

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner