Re: Series of minor questions about OpenPGP 4

2009-01-30 20:50:11
Hello WG and Peter.

I'm constantly following what's happening here on the WG's list and also
gnupg's lists, well at least more or less.

I've already read most of your threads and I wonder whether you can read
my minds or so ;) ... well we seem to have at least many common ideas.

I'm especially happy with your suggestions in "improving" the usage of
User Attributes =)