Re: [openpgp] Curve3617 in OpenPGP? Beyond rfc6637.

2013-10-21 06:20:53
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:07, openpgp(_at_)brainhub(_dot_)org said:

Nope.  First, there is no released OpenPGP implementation with ECC yet.

One could google for "pgp command line with ecc support" and see a few
hits. I clearly recall working on one product that was released.

I would not count beta versions as "released" ;-). In any case, it does
not matter because the used curve does not matter RFC-wise.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner