Re: [openpgp] ECDH and ELG-E primary keys

2014-08-13 09:03:15

On Wed, August 13, 2014 9:30 am, Werner Koch wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:45, derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com said:

Exactly.  My proposal would be a new I-D that would loosen this
restriction and define a new-style v4+ key as:

           Primary-Key
              [Revocation Self Signature]
              [Direct Key Signature...]
              [User ID [Signature ...] ...]
              .... (rest elided)

That would be easy to implement.

That was my intention :)

Am I more clear on what I intend?  Any comments on this?

Yes.  no.

Great!  I'll work on the text and get it uploaded for comments.

Thanks,

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

-derek

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com