Re: [openpgp] So if we ever did redo the mail system from scratch...

2015-04-14 11:27:30
Given that everything is in the cloud, it might be best that an email's
contents is not downloaded until a user opens the email. The attachments
too will be opened when a user clicks on it.

But this would be biased against small email servers.