Re: [openpgp] Crowdsourcing Base214

2015-04-29 09:29:07
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:21 AM, David Leon Gil <coruus(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:
64k words is quite feasible. If someone is interested enough in this topic
to write up a Mechanical Turk job, I'm happy to pay for running it.

While the offer is much appreciated, I think that there is a large
body of folk who want to be actively engaged in this work but haven't
until now because they don't write code, don't do crypto etc.

This is something those people are likely to want to work on.

If there was a question of funding, we can sell off spots to
commercial companies to insert glyphs. Microsoft would probably pay a
few bucks to insert 64 Minecraft images. And that would clear the
copyright issues nicely.