Re: [openpgp] rfc3880bis - hard expiration time

2015-05-04 09:48:53
On Mon, 2015-05-04 at 10:43 -0400, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
It is not the nomenclature of the field.

People are getting confused. And no wonder. People don't know if what
you are talking about is a public key or a PGP 'key'. And you seem to
be getting confused yourself.

Unfortunately "key" is used in many contexts, but I think that David is
right and that one must at least assume it to be the term that means key
material + UIDs etc.

Anyway... do we really need to nitpick about that question? o.O

Cheers,
Chris.