Re: [openpgp] [eX-bulk] : Re: Alissa Cooper's Yes on charter-ietf-openpgp-01-00: (with COMMENT)

2015-06-10 00:44:42
On 9 Jun 2015, at 16:18, Alissa Cooper wrote:

Is there any possible way you could characterize it so it’s not entirely open-ended? E.g., “Other work _related to OpenPGP_” or some such would suffice. Right now it’s written as if the WG could take up basket weaving and that would be in scope. I know that is not the intent but would rather not set the precedent for having ambiguous charter language.

We could - Stephen, do you think we would need to restart the process for that?

        Christopher

Thanks,
Alissa