Re: [openpgp] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-openpgp-01-01: (with COMMENT)

2015-06-16 14:54:20

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2015, at 6:27 PM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor
<dkg(_at_)fifthhorseman(_dot_)net> wrote:

On Mon 2015-06-15 10:20:55 -0400, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:
I think the intent was CFRG + WG consensus or WG consensus with the
and/or.  If the or is removed, then CFRG is 'considered' and that's fine
because considered doesn't mean MUST.  But perhaps the following would
clear up any ambiguity:

"The Working Group will consider CFRG curves as possible Mandatory to
Implement (MTI) based on the output of the CFRG and Working Group
consensus or based strictly on Working Group consensus."

Is the WG okay with this suggested change?

This change looks fine to me.

Thanks, Kathleen.

    --dkg

Thanks.  If I don't hear otherwise, I'll make the change tomorrow morning and
push the buttons for the next review phase.

Kathleen